Treatments Involving Dental Veneers and Tooth Fillings
Dental veneers are thin layers made of porcelain and ceramic that have the same color as that of your teeth. They are mainly used to hide imperfections such as discolored or stained tooth, chipped, cracked or badly shaped tooth or misalignment of teeth.
Fillings, on the other hand, are used to replace loss of a tooth due to cavities, decay, or accidents. They are also made of ceramic and are colored according to your teeth.
Whether porcelain veneers or fillings are used to treat your teeth, in both cases, you are neither able to see nor able to feel a material externally attached to your teeth.
These thin, tooth-coloured, ceramic materials are individually crafted to match the contour and shade of your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers are designed to enhance aesthetics as well as conceal dental flaws such as chipped, misaligned, damaged or stained teeth in order to improve the overall appearance of your smile.
Kallangur Dental Surgery has been providing cosmetic dental solutions to patients all over Kallangur to correct imperfections on front teeth with the help of veneers and dental fillings. Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular options when it comes to smile makeovers. At Kallangur Dental Surgery, our cosmetic dentists will sit down with you and discuss a thorough treatment plan that will help create your beautiful confident smile.
Benefits of Treating Imperfections with Porcelain Veneers
Following are the benefits of using porcelain veneers over other dental restorations:
- You don’t need more than 2 visits to your dentist for getting veneers
- They work faster than other dental correctors
- There are no side effects to this cosmetic dental treatment
- Veneers are biocompatible and do not affect the soft tissues in your mouth
- Once applied, they look so real and natural that even you can’t differentiate between them and your teeth
- Protects your teeth from stains and infection
- If installed properly and well-taken care of, they last for 15 years or longer
Fillings of Your Tooth Color
Gone are the days when cavities were filled using silver amalgam fillings. Today, fillings made of ceramic are available that match the look and color of your teeth.
Thus, whether you’ve had cavities, tooth decay or a half-broken tooth due to an accident, these white fillings are the most common dental treatments to fix the problem. They blend well enough with your teeth on completion that you are unable to even feel the difference between your real teeth and filling.
Benefits of White Fillings in Kallangur
Following are the benefits of using fillings that go with your teeth over silver amalgams and other dental restorations:
- They take the natural appearance of your tooth
- It requires minimum preparation
- The treatment is completely conservative and non-invasive
- They last for as long as you take care of your oral health
- Your tooth is instantly repaired on completion of the procedure
- It protects the tooth from further infection, damage or breakage
- The bond between the filling and the tooth is strong enough to support the remaining structure
Quality of Dental Veneers and Fillings at Kallangur
We, at Kallangur Dental Surgery, are always up-to-date with the emerging technologies and treatments for oral health. The dental veneers and composite fillings that we use are only white and ceramic based that blend with the rest of your teeth.
We have patients coming from all across Kallangur, Petrie, Murrumba Downs, Deception Bay, Narangba, Strathpine, North Lakes, Bribie Island, Sunshine Coast, Caboolture, Warner, Lillybrook, Griffin, Mango Hill, Lawnton, North Brisbane and Brisbane.
If you wish to get a cosmetic dental treatment, you can fill-up our online appointment request form or call us on 07 3886 0933. Our clinic is located at 1423 Anzac Ave in Kallangur.