Need dental crowns and bridges in Kallangur, North Lakes in North Brisbane? Are you are holding back that contagious smile to hide chipped, broken, or missing teeth? Well, if your answer is Yes, Then you should visit Kallangur Dental Surgery to get yourself beautiful porcelain crowns and bridges to restore your lost smile and to improve the functionality of your teeth. The crowns and bridges we offer are custom-made to fit individual requirements and are manufactured by local labs in Qld and Victoria. Talk to our caring team today if you need help 07 3886 0933.
What are dental crowns?
Dental crowns are prosthetic devices that are cemented onto existing teeth and implants in order to conceal defects. Unlike dentures, dental crowns are not removable. They are usually made of porcelain or ceramic; however, crowns made of gold, metal alloy, and acrylic are also made and fixed upon request. Opting to cement a crown on a damaged tooth not only restores the structure of the tooth, enhancing its function but also improves the appearance of the individual.
How are dental crowns different from tooth bridges?
Tooth bridges are dental restoration devices that comprise of 2 or more crowns and are used mainly as a solution for missing teeth. A crown is installed if one tooth is damaged, whereas a bridge is installed if multiple teeth are missing. The bridge uses teeth on either side of the gap as anchors to hold in place the crowns that are meant to fill in the gap left behind by the missing teeth.
Important facts about Dental Crowns
- Damaged or decayed teeth are restored by fixing dental crowns.
- A part of the natural tooth is contoured in order to fix the crown firmly.,/li>
- Crowns can be fixed on top of existing natural teeth as well as dental implants.
- Dental crowns are custom-made for an individual.
- After a root canal treatment, the repaired tooth is fixed with a crown to eliminate the need for tooth extraction.
- Dental crowns are mostly made of ceramic and are hollow inside.
- All custom-crowns at Kallangur Dental Surgery are Australian made.
Why do I need a crown or dental bridge?
At Kallangur Dental Surgery, we use crowns and bridges mainly to:
- Attach a bridge.
- Cover a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy.
- Conceal chipped or discolored tooth.
- Repair and strengthen a tooth to prevent it from fracturing.
- Replace the tooth when no further work can be done to restore it.
- Give an individual a set of teeth that is aesthetic and functional
What happens if I don’t get a crown or Dental bridge?
If your dentist recommends dental crowns or bridges to you, it would be a safe bet to get them installed. There are various situations in which dental crowns are suggested. In case a tooth has undergone root canal treatment, or if a tooth has been worked on extensively, installation of crowns of such teeth can strengthen the tooth in addition to enhancing the function of the oral cavity. If an individual goes against the dentist’s suggestions and chooses not to get a crown or bridge, a simple tooth restoration procedure can catapult to become a more serious problem that could entail more complicated and expensive dental procedures.
How does a Dental Crown and Bridges look like?
How long will a crown or Dental bridge last?
Crowns offered at Kallangur Dental Surgery are Australian-made and are expected to last for a period ranging from 5 to 15 years. Once a crown is cemented on to an existing tooth or implant, it is subjected to biting pressure, grinding, and chewing, which is expected to withstand for a minimum limit of the said period. Ensuring that a high-quality crown is installed fittingly by skilled dental professionals is enough assurance regarding the durability of the dental device. In addition to this, crowns and bridges that are cared for regularly and correctly can last a lifetime.
Are you Looking for High-quality Dental Crowns and bridges in Kallangur North Lakes?
Dental crowns and bridges are permanent restorative devices that are fabricated either to protect damaged/decayed teeth or to fill up the gaps that are caused due to teeth loss. Choosing to install custom-made high-quality crowns onto worn-out or damaged natural teeth will result in their replacement, thereby restoring the appearance of an individual’s smile and boosting and his/her self-esteem.
Visit Kallangur Dental Surgery to gain access to our expert dental professionals who will prescribe a solution that best fits your situation. Our excellent restorative dentistry team will ensure that your crowns are installed perfectly, improving the functionality of your teeth.
We, at Kallangur Dental Surgery, proudly introduce ourselves as a team of expert dental professionals who cater to the dental needs of patients across ages in Kallangur, Warner, North Lakes, Petrie, Strathpine, Griffin, and communities in and around Brisbane Northside.
Worried about parking?
We understand your concern, Parking becomes a headache when visiting a dentist as most of them are in a shared complex. However, Parking will not be a concern when you visit Kallangur Dental Surgery. We have our own building and ample place to park your vehicles at the back of the building.
FREE Parking on-site for all our patients.
Our objective has always been to provide superior-quality yet affordable dental care to areas around Kallangur and Brisbane Northside. We invite you to contact our exceptional customer care team to find out the promotional offers we are running and take advantage of the same.
How Much Dental Crown Costs in Brisbane? Call us to know more. Your Dentist Kallangur Dental Surgery
- How much do Dental crowns and tooth bridges cost?
- Still, wondering if dental crowns are durable? what is their lifetime?
- What are the benefits and functions of having dental crowns?
- What are the various types of dental crowns available at Brisbane Dentists?
- How to Choose a dental crown that best fits you?
- Want to know what are the most recommended dental crown options that await you at Kallangur Dental Surgery?
Your local family-friendly award-winning dental team Kallangur Dental Surgery at 1423, Anzac Ave, Kallangur-4503.