At Kallangur Dental Surgery, our dental team is passionate about creating awareness and educating our clients about their better oral health. We believe in the philosophy of prevention is better than cure. We understand that visiting the dentist office is not everyone’s favourite thing to do. So we strive to prevent decay and disease at an early stage by encouraging regular 6 monthly dental check-ups at Kallangur Dental. Our dental team also shares oral hygiene instructions so that patients can lookafter their smile at home too. “Prevention is better than Cure”
Dental Check up and Clean In Kallangur North Brisbane.
You must be wondering what does a dental check up & clean procedure involves at our Kallangur Dental clinic? Our dental check up and clean for your first visit includes the following:
- comprehensive examination
- oral cancer screening
- full scale, clean and polish of teeth to remove stains
- fluoride treatment to prevent decay and sensitivity
- full mouth photos for your records
- two xrays to see between the teeth, under fillings and crowns and under gums
- Personalised treatment plan if you need any further treatment
- When you visit our amazing team at Kallangur Dental one of our amazing dentist will first talk to you about your dental history to understand the current status of your oral health. During this conversation, you will be made comfortable by learning more about your helath goals and how our team can help you achieve them.
- Next step will be to examine your teeth using our sterilized dental tools, Our dental team will take digital x-rays and photographs with intraoral and DSLR cameras to find out in detail what is exactly going on in between the teeth and in your mouth. We also do oral cancer screening to ensure you’re not having any symptoms of oral cancer.
- If further treatment apart from check-up and clean is required and it can be done in the scheduled appointment time our caring dental team would be happy to ask your permission and would do it for you or else another appointment is made for you.
- Once the check-up is done our caring team will start your professional scaling and polishing to remove build-ups such as plaque, tartar, calculus, and food stains over and in between your teeth. Our dental team then will go for Fluoride application to prevent acid decay and cavities and keep your teeth healthy until next visit.
- At the end of the appointment, our dental team will advise you about oral hygiene instructions on how to maintain good oral health and prevent further dental concerns with your teeth and gums.
10 Tips for Healthy Teeth and Gums from your Kallangur Dentist
- Have a check-up at least every 6-9 months.
- Brush teeth vigorously at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Clean your tongue.
- Change your brush every 2-3 months.
- Floss daily to clean in between teeth.
- Avoid acidic and sugary food and drink.
- Avoid hard and chewy foods.
- Eat foods such as apples, celery, and carrots, which naturally clean your teeth.
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Use electric toothbrush for effective teeth cleaning
Want to achieve a Lifestyle of Happy and Healthy Smiles? Talk to our caring dental team of Kallangur Dental Surgery
Regular check ups and clean can prevent painful and often costly dental problems. If it’s been a while since your last check-up, make an appointment for a comprehensive check-up and teeth cleaning at Kallangur Dental clinic today.
We are an award-winning family-friendly dentist serving patients of all ages in Kallangur, Warner, Murrumba Downs, North Lakes, Petrie, Strathpine, Griffin and surrounding areas in Brisbane northside.
Our team at Kallangur Dental Surgery in Kallangur North Brisbane aims to provide a family-friendly environment with high-quality dental care at affordable prices. We encourage you to take advantage of our award-winning customer care dental team in Kallangur.
Let’s talk about how we can help you 3886 0933 or visit us at 1423 Anzac Ave, Kallangur and say Hello! to our amazing team.
No-Gap* on Check-up and Clean for patients with HCF, BUPA, and MEDIBANK. Health Fund must Pay $185AUD. *Terms and Conditions Apply, Please call our caring team at 07 3886 0933 to know more.