Need affordable dental implants in Kallangur? dental implants have changed the world of dentistry and given new confidence to many people. You can change your life too with dental implants in North Brisbane at Kallangur Dental Surgery.
Are you suffering from loose dentures, uncomfortable dentures or find it difficult to chew due to missing teeth? Our team at Kallangur Dental Surgery has the right answer for you. We offer pain-free dental implants, with the latest digital technology, with the best quality and affordable prices. Dental implants are designed to create a stable and permanent solution to tooth loss.
A dental implant is a metal screw or surgical component which interfaces with the bone of the jaw to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis.
What is the success rate for dental implants?
If you are wondering about the success rate of implants, Then, let us clarify that its dependant on various external factors such as the health of the person who is getting the implants, what sort of medications patient taking during and after implant surgery. This medication can have an impact on the osseointegration and the health of the tissues in the mouth. What would be the level of stress put on the implant and fixture during normal use and function? All these factors are considered and evaluated to ensure the inserted implant is stable and long-lasting. The amount of stress that will be put on the implant and fixture during normal function is also evaluated.
Implants at Kallangur Dental are inserted with high standards of infection control and with outstanding care. The dental implants can replace a single tooth, multiple missing teeth or stabilization of dentures for aesthetics and function.
Why implants are a better option than anything else? there are multiple reasons to choose Implants over any other treatments for missing tooth:
• If you are missing single tooth- Implants give you a stable and long-lasting option to replace your missing tooth permanently.
• In case of multiple missing teeth, Implants can be used as all on 4 and can provide you comfortable and long-lasting relief from pain and embarrassment.
Dental Implants North Brisbane
Despite improvements in dental care, millions of Australians suffer tooth loss mostly due to tooth decay, gingivitis (gum disease), or injury. For many years, the only treatment options available for people with missing teeth were bridges and dentures. But, today, more stable and long lasting dental implants are available.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement to natural tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Getting Dental Implants In North Brisbane?
There are many advantages with dental implants some of them are as mentioned here
- Improvement in the appearance. Dental implants will help you improve your facial appearance. They look and feel like your natural teeth so you don’t have to hide them under your smile.
- Gives you the ability to speak clearly: You can speak and laugh confidently without the worry of what if my teeth slip!
- Improves overall comfort of mouth: Dental Implants are designed as per individual requirements so they fit really well resulting in a comfortable experience.
- You can eat what you like. Dental implants are life-changing, the high-quality dental implants function just like natural teeth, allowing you to eat what you like.
- Helps in Improving self-esteem. dental implants can boost your confidence and make you feel better about how you look and feel.
- Improved overall oral health: Dental implants give you the opportunity to eat well and clean your teeth easily resulting in overall oral health improvement.
- Dental implants are known for Durability. We encourage you to visit our caring team every 6 months for checkups and cleans to keep the dental implants intact. With regular care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Dental implants do not need to be taken out they are permanently fit with precision and you can be relaxed and enjoy life.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Majority of the dental implants show a success rates of around 98%. However, there are other factors which play a great role in how successful dental implants can be for an individual. Such as the health of the individual and location or placement of the implants. With proper care and regular visits to our caring Kallangur dental team for 6 monthly check-up and clean, dental implants can last a lifetime.
Can Anyone Get Dental Implants?
First of all dental implants should be considered in a certain situation where you are missing one or more tooth and you want to replace them. For a dental implant to be successful many factors need to be taken into consideration. The person who wants a dental implant should be healthy enough to undergo oral surgery. Dental implant candidate should have healthy gums and optimum bone area to carry the implant. The person must understand that dental implants need regular care from dentist. They should be mentally prepared to visit the dentist for regular dental check-ups and cleans.
There are some exceptional cases which need to be looked at and evaluated on an individual basis such as heavy smokers, people with diabetes or heart disease or patients who have had radiation therapy to the head/neck area. We believe if you are still reading you are looking for more answers about dental implants and how they can help you get your smile, your confidence and your ability to eat your favourite food back. Let’s book your FREE dental implant consultation with one of our amazing dentists and find how this can change your life. Call our care dental team at 07 3886 0933
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of Dental Implants?
In general, dental implants are not covered by dental insurance. However, Our interest-free payment plan will be a great help to cover the cost of implants over a period of time.
For Free Dental Implant consultation about your options and suitability for Dental implants in Kallangur, Please book an appointment with one of our caring dentists. Please call-07 3886 0933